Who: Florida Panthers (21-25-7) at Toronto Maple Leafs (28-21-6)
Where: Air Canada Centre
When: 7 p.m. ET
Where to watch: Sportsnet Ontario, Fox Sports Florida
Where to listen: Sportsnet 590 The Fan
Opposition blog: The Rat Trick
Latest betting line (from Vegas Insider): Toronto -152
Leafs win probability (from Steve Burtch): 49.4 per cent
Lineups (from Daily Faceoff):
- Panthers centre Shawn Matthias missed Tuesday’s 6-2 loss to the Boston Bruins with an illness. I’m not sure whether or not he’ll draw back into the lineup tonight.
- Panthers backup and former Leafs goalie Clemmensen will get the start. I remember back when he was a backup for the New Jersey Devils, he often got the start against the Leafs, and usually played pretty well. He’s not having a great season, however, with a .903 save percentage in 13 games.
- David Clarkson is apparently pretty much ready to return, but can’t play until he gets the stitches removed from his elbow.
- Trevor Smith’s hand is healed, but he injured himself in the weight room, Randy Carlyle said. He’s still out.
- Any predictions for tonight’s game? The Panthers always seem to play the Leafs tough, so I think it’ll be close. My final prediction is 4-2 Panthers.
- Comment below during the game and share your thoughts. Follow along with the tweeters here: